Sunday, January 13, 2008

The quiet before the storm

I'm writing from my parents' home this morning. Came down yesterday to visit my mom in the rehabilitation center and to stay with my dad while my brother works. All is quiet for now, but things will get busy once everyone is up.

I'm happy to report my mother is doing much better. She can walk around unassisted and has a lot more range of motion in the arm that has the broken wrist. She's going in for more X-rays Tuesday, so we're hoping we'll have an idea on when she's coming home. Took my dad to visit her yesterday, then came home and had some pizza and watched the football games.

My brother should get out of work @ 10:30 or so, then it will a decision on whether I can out run the snowstorm back up to Boston. We shall see.

No comments: