Monday, March 12, 2007

Springing Ahead

Day two of the daylight savings time. I'm walking around like a zombie, as I haven't adjusted yet...I slept horribly and was up between midnight and 2am. Thankfully, looks like my patching to the various company servers paid off, as I haven't heard of any issues so far.

Had a pretty uneventful weekend. I did maintenance last Wednesday night and was up until 2:30am. I took it easy Thursday, then went out with lofty Mario and later met up with Bootleg Willy, so I had my usual late Friday night. I was tired the rest of the weekend, and didn't get half of what I wanted done accomplished. When will I learn? :-)

Saturday night I took G. to her first wrestling show up in Lowell. As predicted, she loved it and had a blast. It was your average WWE house show...lots of families there. The wrestling itself wasn't that great, but the kids love to see their heroes and villains in person. Got back home and crashed for the night. Spent yesterday trying to catch up on the errands I missed on Saturday.

I'm at the end of June in my Strat replay of the 1964 AL season. The Yanks are currently a couple of games out of first place, mostly due to their abysmal record against the first place White Sox (I think they're 2-8 so far).

Looks like a busy week here at work...interviewed a former co-worker to fill a contractor position wlast Friday. I hope things work out for him.

RIP, Brad Delp and Ernie "The Big Cat" Ladd.

No comments: