Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Full Circle

Spent part of the weekend teaching G how to drive...we were in the parking lot of the hospital where she was born, although it's been turned a medical office complex. Hard to believe 16 years passed so quickly. G passed the permit test last Thursday, and she's been out with both L and myself. Once she gets a bit more comfortable, we'll transition to the streets, most likely on a quiet Sunday morning. G also starts sophomore year in HS tomorrow, so it's back to the old commute.

Had a busy weekend...G's nose was out of joint when I didn't take her to the Spirit game two weeks ago, so I took her last Friday night and we were rewarded with a 3-2 win. Saturday was the BC home opener, so I met up with Capt. Lou and some other friends and enjoyed a great tailgate and an Eagles win. Sunday we all went out for a housewarming cookout at our friends Dave and Mary. And on Monday I rested. :-)

G and I hit the WWE show last Monday. She loved it, I thought it dragged a bit. This was all before the suspensions hit, so we pretty much saw the full roster in action.

Another home game this weekend, and then it's the Atlanta trip.

No comments: