Monday, February 5, 2007

Bring on the baseball season

Bearnie Williams and I are waiting patiently for the pitchers and catchers to report next week.

You can't tell from this photo, but I picked up my new glasses this afternoon. They're taking some adjusting to, as the prescription is stronger and the frames themselves are smaller. When I left the optometrist, I was extremely disoriented - I had to remove the glasses as I was walking on some ice and didn't feel particularly sure-footed. It had been about four years since my last exam - I do see a noticeable difference in reading print.

Watched some of the Super Bowl over at Willy's. Not a particularly memorable game...truth be told, the Colts should've blown the Bears out. I thought the Colts OL deserved the MVP award as a group...they were the most dominant unit on the field.

No comments: