Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Making plans

Made it to the gym again tonight...that's 6 of the last 9 days. And I've been rewarded with a loss of about 3-8" around my waist. My weight is about the same, maybe down a pound. My routine is cardio every visit, and not doing Nautilus on back-to-back visits.

Got some maintenance scheduled for this Saturday night which is really putting a hitch in my giddy-up for the weekend. I'm planning on attending the Jon-Erik benefit show at the Abbey this Sunday evening, and with my daughter doing a sleepover Saturday, I'm thinking of dinner with the wife that night. Perhaps Magnolia's in Inman Square, which I've wanted to get back to since the summer.

Work has been getting busy, just with getting everything ready for Saturday night. We're replacing some hardware and patching software to get ready for the daylight savings time change, which is early this year (March 11th as a matter of fact).

Not too much else to add right now, I'm tired, but it's a "good tired".

Take care.

No comments: