Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Torture Never Stops

Football season has been wearing me out, but I'm not really complaining. BC is now 7-0 and rolling along to a showdown next Thursday night with Virginia Tech. Watched the Notre Dame game between a benefit at Avenue C and the Ale House. Then off to Burlington to meet up with a friend and watch the Sox. Needless to say, it was a long day, but a lot of fun.

It doesn't get any easier though - going to Hampton Beach Thursday night to see the "Experience Hendrix" show. Some of my favorite guitarists are on the bill (Buddy Guy, Robert Randolph, Robby Krieger, Doyle Bramhall) playing with Billy Cox (Band of Gypsies bassist) and Mitch Mitchell (JHE drummer). Looking forward to it...meeting up with some friends there. Then on Friday it's down to NJ for a family visit. I want to spend some time with my dad before the holidays start up.

The way things are going, I might have a quiet weekend in December. Maybe. :-)

No comments: