Friday, January 12, 2007

Quiet before things move to fast-forward

Have about an hour to go here at work. Just wrapping up for the week...then the fun begins. I'm finishing up my holiday season with a visit to my family in NJ. So tonight will be laundry, packing, getting the car gassed up, then a visit to the local, which coincidentally is having its grand reopening. This promises to be a circus, but unfortunately I have to cut the night short and get some sleep. Driving 225 miles hungover is no longer an acceptable option.

The weekend will be a blur of family visits, brunches and dinners. It's a good trip as my daughter gets to spend some time with her cousins and have an overnight with them, and my wife and I get out and act like adults for an evening. Then it's back on Monday to face the arrival of real winter weather.

Hope to get some photos up this weekend.

No comments: